Waiting On Wednesday (337) Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes #4) by Bethany Lopez


Expected publication: May 14th 2018 by Bethany Lopez


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Synopsis from Goodreads:

For the first time in a long time, life is good. I've got a smokin' hot motorcycle man as my fiancé, the best friends a woman could have, a couple of great kids, and things have been relatively quiet on the PI front.

You know what that means... the other shoe was bound to drop sooner or later...

Just when I was ready to settle down and plan the coolest wedding Greenswood has ever seen, the shit hit the fan, and hit it hard.

My friends are fighting, Cade's been out of town doing God knows what for the club, and my sweet little twins are turning into hair-pulling pre-teens with more drama than my old daytime soaps.

I feel like I'm being pulled in a million directions, and I've been going so crazy that Elin's swear jar is near to overflowing. I've been eating cupcakes like a woman possessed, and if I'm not careful, there's going to be a Cupcake Explosion... in my pants.

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE, SEX, SOME VIOLENCE, AND SHENANIGANS. IF NONE OF THAT BOTHERS YOU, GRAB A CUPCAKE AND READ ON!

Oh look, a series that I've actually read as each book is released! I've had a tendency of not finishing series that I start, but I've enjoyed this series so much that I can't wait to read it.

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Don't think I've heard of this series, hope you enjoy this installment once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good read :) Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a cute book :D And YAY for keeping up with this series ;) I hope you'll end up loving this new book a bunch. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.