Waiting On Wednesday (331) Murder Takes the High Road by Josh Lanyon


Expected publication: April 23rd 2018 by Carina Press


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Librarian Carter Matheson is determined to enjoy himself on a Scottish bus tour for fans of mystery author Dame Vanessa Rayburn. Sure, his ex, Trevor, will also be on the trip with his new boyfriend, leaving Carter to share a room with a stranger, but he can’t pass up a chance to meet his favorite author.

Carter’s roommate turns out to be John Knight, a figure as mysterious as any character from Vanessa’s books. His strange affect and nighttime wanderings make Carter suspicious. When a fellow traveler’s death sparks rumors of foul play, Carter is left wondering if there’s anyone on the tour he can trust.

Drawn into the intrigue, Carter searches for answers, trying to fend off his growing attracton toward John. But as unexplained tragedies continue, the whole tour must face the fact that there may be a murderer in their midst—but who?

I was happily surprised to be approved for an arc of this via NetGalley, so of course I can't wait to read it. I've been loving this author's books recently, and I especially love her characters.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a new to me one! I am liking that tagline on the cover! Though I still think of Tuesdays as Taco Tuesday! Lol!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting and love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is pretty awesome :D And yay for loving books by this author already. I hope you will enjoy this book a whole bunch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.