Waiting On Wednesday (329) The Magician Murders (The Art of Murder #3) by Josh Lanyon


Expected publication: March 27th 2018 by Josh Lanyon


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Nothing up his sleeves. Nothing but murder...

Jason West, hot shot special agent with the FBI's Art Crime Team, is recuperating from a recent hit-and-run accident at the Wyoming home of BAU Chief Sam Kennedy when he's asked to aid in the investigation of a suspicious death in a National Forest.

When the dead man is found to be the Kosher Conjuror, a much-hated part-time magician accused of revealing the highly guarded secrets of professional illusionists, it seems clear this must be a simple revenge killing—until Jason realizes an earlier suspicious death at the trendy magic club Top Hat White Rabbit might be part of the same, much larger and more sinister, pattern.

I'm looking forward to re-reading the first 2 books in this series before this one comes out. The author gave an update just the other day, and she is still writing this... so it's making me nervous if it will be finished on time, and I'm hoping I like the finished product. Keeping my fingers crossed!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh interesting! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you get oto read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I like this cover a lot :d It's pretty. <3 Not books for me, but best of luck with this one :D Hope you'll love it lots Sandra. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting and pretty cover :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.