Waiting On Wednesday (319) Romantic Behavior (Bad Behavior #4) by L.A. Witt and Cari Z.



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: January 15th 2018 by Riptide Publishing

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Detective Andreas Ruffner is no fool—he’s found a man who loves him, puts up with him, and has stuck with him through hell and back, and it’s time to put a ring on it. Darren Corliss is the love of his life, and he wants the whole world to know it.

Now the fun part—the wedding!

Well, after the not-so-fun part of planning the wedding in between dealing with overbearing and impossible-to-please family members. With future mothers-in-law driving them both up a wall, the guest list growing out of control, and the wedding getting ever more complicated, Darren and Andreas have to wonder if they’re in over their heads.

But they’re going to make it to the altar if it kills them . . . and at this rate, it just might.

Last week, my WoW post featured Reckless Behavior, the 3rd book in this series. Thankfully, the 4th book, Romantic Behavior comes out just 2 short weeks later!!!! I'm so happy I don't have to wait to read about the wedding.

What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This book sounds interesting! I've never heard of it before, but I would love to try it out! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, such a short wait :D I hope you will love this book a bunch. <3 Lovely pick sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.