Waiting On Wednesday (316) Kairos by Mary Calmes



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: December 15th 2017 by Dreamspinner Press

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Sometimes the best day of your life is the one you never saw coming.

Joe Cohen has devoted the past two years of his life to one thing: the care and feeding of Kade Bosa. His partner in their PI business, roommate, and best friend, Kade is everything to Joe, even if their relationship falls short of what Joe desires most. But he won’t push. Kade has suffered a rough road, and Joe’s pretty sure he’s the only thing holding Kade together.

Estranged from his own family, Joe knows the value of desperately holding on to someone dear, but he never expected his present and past to collide just as Kade’s is doing the same. Now they’ve stumbled across evidence that could change their lives: the impact of Kade’s tragic past, their job partnership, and any future Joe might allow himself to wish for….

Definition of kairos: a time when conditions are right for the accomplishment of a crucial action : the opportune and decisive moment

I really, really want to read this, so I'm glad I don't have to wait much longer.
While I haven't enjoyed every Mary Calmes book that I have read, I know what to expect from her for the most part. This book sounds likes another one that I should like.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. That's a totally new to me one! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book :D Yay for being so excited about it. I hope you will end up loving it the most :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.