Waiting On Wednesday (315) 63 Days Later: A Holiday Tail (A Wild Novella) by Adrienne Wilder



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: December 1st 2017 by self published

Synopsis from Goodreads:

It’s been almost two years since Keegan and August escaped the Alaskan wilderness, and they finally get to celebrate their very first Christmas together.

But their plans for peace and quiet get turned upside down when Santa leaves more than just presents under the tree.

This is a stand-alone story, so if you haven't read WILD you can still enjoy this little slice of life with Keegan, August, and Daisy.

I gotta get my Holiday reading on!

I read Wild when it was released, and I liked it well enough that I am interested in reading this holiday novella. I'll let you know what I think of it!

What are you waiting on this week?

11 comments:

  1. Oh nice! That's a new to me series! I love the little holiday novellas! I hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick :) I need to step it up and read some holiday books this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to read Wild forever! This one sounds like a great read for the holiday. I will need to get going on this series. I hope that you enjoy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to say, this looks Christmas-y! I love holiday novels/novellas, especially romance ones. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Sandra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this series/author before but it sounds good! Holiday themed books are some of my favorites. Hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! This book sounds interesting! Great pick and thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not quite my cup of tea, but I do hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post! 😀✌

    ReplyDelete
  8. This do look like a pretty holiday read :D I hope you'll love it lots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.