Waiting On Wednesday (313) Final Fall (Lock & Mori #3) by Heather W. Petty



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: November 28th 2017 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Mori is out for revenge. Imprisoned in the English countryside, with her brothers held as leverage, she’s never felt angrier or more helpless. When an opportunity for escape arises, Mori takes it and flees back to the streets of London, where she is finally able to plot the demise of her recently freed father and his cohorts.

But after a bittersweet reunion with Lock, she discovers that he may not be the ally he once was. In the face of blackmail, threats, and Lock’s noble attempts to thwart her crusade, Mori has an impossible decision to make.

Can Mori wash the blood from her hands and walk away? Or will her final fall from grace be the end of everyone she loves?

I am SO bad at staying on track and actually reading my tbr and my WoW picks. I'm always finding something else that I'd rather read NOW, so I push everything else back. That's why I almost completely cut out arcs. I can't force myself to read something that I'm not in the mood for.

I'm happy to report that I read my WoW pick from last week! I was all sorts of excited when it was released unexpectedly, so of course I bought it right away and read it. Sigh.

What are you waiting on this week?


5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I never did read this series. I feel like I ought to at some point!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this series before, but it sounds great!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me, hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a series I always wanted to try, but have yet to get the chance to do so! This is the final book, right?

    So cool that you read the book from your WoW post last week. That's a nice feeling!

    I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it! Have a fabulous week, Sandra. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed you will end up loving this one :D Lovely pick sweetie. I'm curious about these books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.